TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are Fresco Box Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10523630.
- * Refund Policy – Refunds are not accepted unless the food arrives and it’s not fit for consumption. Any inquiries regarding meal arrivals will be handled effectively but a refund will not be processed if the food has been dispatched from our premises with proof of dispatch from our couriers. If your food arrives later than 12pm we will not be held liable for the delay in delivery, this will have to be taken up with the issuing courier service to be resolved at your own expense. Refunds will not be issued for damaged parcels that have arrived after the stated delivery times. If the food is delivered and is unconsumable due to how it is cooked not the state it has been delivered please contact us asap and we will assist in resolving the issue. If a refund is granted it will be issued via our gateway (World pay) which will issue the refund back to the card that was used to place the order. Refunds will only be issued to the customer that made the order.
- All Orders MUST be submitted before 9pm on Friday for the following weeks deliveries. All orders submitted after 9pm will be charged a £10 late order fee.
- Enquiries regarding orders can only be made by the account holder of the original order.
- * Returns Policy – Returns are not accepted unless the food arrives and it’s not fit for consumption. If it arrives and there’s a problem you will be responsible to send it back to us within 24hrs at your cost, in the original box with most of the meals unopened with an immediate next day delivery and we will do our investigation. If however it’s something to do with us we will send you out a fresh box straight away and return your postage charges.
- * Delivery Policy – All deliveries will be shipped out with Parcel forece on a Monday morning & Thursday morning. All meals get shipped out in a sealed refrigerated box which keeps the food fridge temperature for up to 48hours.
- * Cancellation Policy – All orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of payment. There will be a cancellation fee of 20% of the order.
Before starting any diet or fitness program you must firstly seek the advice of a medical/health professional. If you are breastfeeding/pregnant, our nutritional plans may not be suitable. If you are currently receiving medical help for any illness, please speak to a nutritionist or medical professional before starting a Fresco box program. Fresco Box can only offer nutritional guidelines. Any allergies/intolerances MUST be discussed with Fresco Box prior to ordering.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
205 Hamlet Court Road, Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex, SS0 7EL